3. Branch Manager (Transport)
Salary : 25,000/=
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Messrs. Jannat Transport Uttara
View all jobs of this company
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Jannat Transport Uttara is a sister concern of President Group which is renowned Group of Company in Bangladesh. We are looking for a dynamic, diligent, honest person with proven leadership history & sound understanding or sound knowledge on Transport Department.
- Supervise and monitor all drivers & Supervisors activities and evaluate their work performance one to one basis.
- Must have a good liaison with the BRTA Officials, through knowledge on Vehicle registration and manage paper works as and when required basis.
- Maintain record books on consumption of fuel-oil etc. and also maintains a separate record of maintenance and purchase of spares for vehicle(s).
- Makes routine check-up of all vehicles
- Responsible for smooth functioning & control of Transport Department;
- Routine, periodical and yearly maintenance of the transport;
- Ensure that proper inventory of all components of vehicles are maintained and checked frequently.
- Testing vehicles both before and after repair.
- Ensure the requisite documentation of transports.
- Maintain liaison with government entities.
- Ensure maintaining of fuel consumption of all vehicles by checking and controlling the KPL (kilometer per liter) of each one.
- Identify problems/defects of all vehicle of the company is a periodic schedule and ensure quality repair and maintenance.
- To handle, negotiate, settle down in case of Accident of the Vehicles.
- To take the necessary steps to claim & draw the amount by claiming insurance to the insurance company.
- The incumbent will have to take the initiatives if any occurrence/incident (Break down / out – of order) happens on the road during the trip & return trip.
- Regular follow up the Vehicles through the VTS that the vehicles are on the way that they should be.
- Prepare monthly cost report of vehicle repair-maintenance.
- Regular visit to workshops to ensure quality and work on time.
- To keep, maintain, update the information / data of various registers.
- Regular visit to BRTA & concern organization to solve all kinds of legal formalities (registration, Fitness, Tax Token, Route Permit, Police Case etc.)
- Keep record & update of vehicle TAX Token, Fitness and road permit and perform transport related activities with BRTA like vehicle registration & verify driver license.
- Preserve the legal documents of vehicles.
- Prepare the monthly budget for vehicle renewal to ensure in time renewal.
- Maintain a database of all company vehicles (i.e. registration number, registration date, configuration of vehicle, tax token, fitness update, route permit renewal date, name of user, type of fuel, name of the driver & driver’s licenses number etc.
- To control a large fleet of vehicle i.e. 15 Ton Truck, Covered Van, Trolley etc.
- To recruit skilled supervisor, Driver and other staff under Transport Division.
- To develop & maintain well planned system which is efficient to proper control transport division.
- To sort out & solve any issue/problem regarding the vehicle management.
- To Monitor & control a large number of staffs.
- To responsible for repair & maintenance of the vehicles.
- To ensure the actual expenses regarding oil-fuel and repair & maintenance of the vehicle and reduce the cost.
- To keep the vehicle & staff up-to-date all time (24×7) to use for smooth & prompt distribution.
- Any other tasks as & when assign by the Authority.
- BSC in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with 5 years practical working experience in the relevant position in any renowned organization. Or
- Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with 08 years Practical experience in the relevant position in any renowned organization.
- Training/ Trade Course: Vehicle Management
- At least 1 year(s) / Fresher
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Candidate will have the experience in Transport Management, Distribution, Logistic Management.
- Computer (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Power Point, Email etc.) will be calculate as extra advantage.
- The Applicant’s should have the adequate knowledge of Truck’s Engine and other parts & parcel.
- To have practical working experience in the similar position in any renowned organization is mandatory.
- Experience for Diploma holder is 08 years while for B.Sc. is 05 years.
- The candidate will have the ability to prepare various periodical report & statistic.
All 8 Divisions
Salary Range – 25,000/- (All Including)
T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance Festival Bonus: 2
Apply Online via Email- email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Deadline : 30/05/2022
Money Security : 50,000